- poems: 11
- average poem: 8.2 (8.3) (graph)
- comments: 176
- ratings: 16
- average rating: 8.4
- forum posts: 485
- last visit: 17 Feb 07
User: nightengale (view this user's book)
I love many things. I love different cultures and the difference between ppl. The color of skin or where in the world you are from makes you unique- but we are all people. We all hurt, we all love, and we are all human. The one thing I am searching for is what I want to do for the rest of my life. "Never be afraid to trust an unkown future to a known God." -Corrie Ten Boom
Poems by nightengale:
- Damned silence
- wintry mausoleum.
- twenty-second street, fourth floor
- please not again.
- God's Mistake
- Package in the Attic
- My Red Balloon
nightengale's favorite poems:
Poems nightengale has recently commented on:
Threads nightengale has recently posted in:
- valentines day
- musicwords, violet, MEB, Isabelle, MrChris, and the like
- I'm new here
- probably of no interest to most...
- Let's understand the problem with belief.
- Words that probably won't work in most poems.
- To calm things down:
- Do they write poetry in heaven