- poems: 5
- average poem: 9.0 (8.8) (graph)
- comments: 1,112
- ratings: 700
- average rating: 7.5
- forum posts: 1,358
- last visit: 13 Dec 06
User: kaleidazcope (view this user's book)
E-mail: Log in to see this user's e-mail address.
- see that young woman over there, the phlomis bourgaei, so beautiful that she avoids looking whoever in the eye, for fear that in that instant they will not fall in love with her? well, she's a femme fatale ... crazy, no? if I was a guy, I'd definitely say to her 'I wanna be your dog'
Poems by kaleidazcope:
- a portrait traced in the sand
- And autumn shakes a snow globe 
- As the dying out in the courtyard sing of roses,
- Confessions of a 1920's fashionista
- on the dysfunctional balcony of the dancing ouistiti
kaleidazcope's favorite poems:
- her monday pants
- for "kaleidazcope" (retouched, revisited)
- for k. and n.m.
- Kaleidazcope (Poetic Minx)
Poems kaleidazcope has recently commented on:
- Me. On the Rocks
- Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Pearl
- There's a place between moonshine and sunrays that makes everything seem beautiful.
- Luna Waves and Woman's Blood
- cancer, the crab
Threads kaleidazcope has recently posted in:
- Proposing A Tenable Solution
- Just being nosey
- What's your favourite word?
- "I love you"
- The Death of a Songbird.
- To Write (good) Poetry, You Must...
- No shit sherlock! [the department of the bleeding obvious]