poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 1-10 of 377
Poetry Critical Anthology: Nominations and Submissions  root  12 May 06 12:14PM Thread Closed

In the interest of minimizing clutter and keeping people involved wherever they're interested, we've decided to divide the PC Anthology Thread into multiple new threads for discussion.

This thread should focus on the nomination and submission process of the Anthology:  Please use this space initially to nominate some of your favorite works (please keep in mind, the more information you can provide about WHY and the more organized you make it, the better case you make for that piece/those pieces) as well as if you have one or two poems which you would like to submit for general consideration.

Thanks!

re: Poetry Critical Anthology: Nominations and Submissions  unknown  12 May 06 12:19PM Thread Closed

"seven, exclamation"
"That Which Is Not"
"on the plastic horizon of better living"
"And"
"Visit From A Dying Friend"
"Stars" - Ersaph
"put on your choke face"

Um. I love those. I think many, many people love those too.

re: Poetry Critical Anthology: Nominations and Submissions  unknown  12 May 06 12:44PM Thread Closed

"(please keep in mind, the more information you can provide about WHY and the more organized you make it, the better case you make for that piece/those pieces)"

amen.  the time someone spends going off about a poem should be proportional to the period it takes to consider its inclusion.

take me for example- i got a great poem i want included.  i didnt write it.  i dont know who wrote it.  i just have the link and login-name.  but when it came time to "make a case" i had difficulty.  i thought, "if i dont care to spend the time to try to explain my love, then how much love is there really?"  i guess i just greatly admire the poem.  

re: Poetry Critical Anthology: Nominations and Submissions  OKcomputer  12 May 06 1:05PM Thread Closed

I agree with those nominations.

re: Poetry Critical Anthology: Nominations and Submissions  OKcomputer  12 May 06 1:08PM Thread Closed

I will explain why I would enjoy to see put on your choke face on paper, between other papers.

re: Poetry Critical Anthology: Nominations and Submissions  unknown  12 May 06 1:30PM Thread Closed

"my katrina collection" by rixes.
"spearmint tea" by claudia
"fuck art." by thirdeyris

re: Poetry Critical Anthology: Nominations and Submissions  onklcrispy  12 May 06 4:25PM Thread Closed

almost anything by gnormal

re: Poetry Critical Anthology: Nominations and Submissions  fallinforyou  12 May 06 4:37PM Thread Closed

"A Poem for the Maybes" by vrai.

This is my absolute all time favorite poem ever.  And I think other people would agree with me.

And
"Want" by teoomega11

re: Poetry Critical Anthology: Nominations and Submissions  Rousseau  12 May 06 7:20PM Thread Closed

poem for the maybes
memento mori
amor é cego
n + 1
postmodernism is the new axis of evil coaching moebius selves to vomit gibberish
Lost at Sea

I think these deserve an honourable mention - i think they are all great and I can read them again and again.

re: Poetry Critical Anthology: Nominations and Submissions  inutile  13 May 06 2:51AM Thread Closed

rouseau, don't waste your nominations on my poems. surely you can think of better, more deserving poems?

Return To Index
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 | Next

Newest (expand)
  • There is a Passion
  • he loves me
  • The Song of the Beetleboppers and the Flugleblowers
  • Don't Keep it Inside
  • Lunar Dews
  • Salvation???
  • //bartender at suzie-Q's on thursday mornings//
  • BLUE OR BORED
  • she drives by my house every couple of weeks
  • Lost at Sea
  • pizza en retard pour nuit