poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 1-10 of 11
To the person who was confused by Rumi. and fooled me.  crepaway  10 Mar 06 12:42PM Thread Closed

Recommend:
Rumi: The Book of Love : Poems of Ecstasy and Longing

If you ever wonder what is love? then read the above the book.

(For the record am hardcore agnostic borderline atheist, and a 100% infidel. So there is no conversion to Sufism going on here...)

re: To the person who was confused by Rumi. and fooled me.  unknown  10 Mar 06 12:47PM Thread Closed

how about conversion to smurfism?

kaleidazcope

re: To the person who was confused by Rumi. and fooled me.  unknown  10 Mar 06 12:50PM Thread Closed

paint your face blue. drink magic potion:smurfism.

it's very popular in one particular district of norwich.

kaliedazcope

re: To the person who was confused by Rumi. and fooled me.  unknown  10 Mar 06 12:52PM Thread Closed

i spent my youth smurfing. it has its short-comings.

cp

re: To the person who was confused by Rumi. and fooled me.  unknown  10 Mar 06 12:55PM Thread Closed

cp where ya bin? do the beagle with me!

punt punt punt. hop. hop. hop.

big time no see you in ages. here have this kazoo.

re: To the person who was confused by Rumi. and fooled me.  unknown  10 Mar 06 1:00PM Thread Closed

okay, really quick, I have clients that look up to me and expect me to be prof.

guzzle, guzzle.

wappa wappa hobba hobba, fasten your seat belts we're going to mars.

cp

re: To the person who was confused by Rumi. and fooled me.  unknown  10 Mar 06 1:00PM Thread Closed

WIDE GRIN

you're the best

re: To the person who was confused by Rumi. and fooled me.  unknown  10 Mar 06 1:10PM Thread Closed

there is a malfunction in the Suit, oh crap, we are loosing pressure, octopus humping an asteroid? activate plan 65 - i don;t think am going to make unknown you'll have to do it on your own, I'm being called to planet phone and boredom to meet the robots- here is a quick outline of what awaits you -

The Robots – group of hired mercenary funded by planet boredom and the known to provide order thru assimilation and power of cold persuasions they answer to the Man. Even though robots look like humans, you can always spot them by their believe in General wisdom, and each one if them is the General on general and ironically their tell is in the lack of the use of the word “generally” since it’s already assumed in their world that everything is general.  

The Phones- A highly synthetic form of beings that assists the Robots with weapons of intelligence, they come from a pristine sense enhancer family that predates binoculars. The Phones are highly skilled illusionist that allows desirable people to communicate vocally thus create the reality of closeness with out touch. They do so because they believe that without Touch desirable people will turn to Robots

best of luck

crepaway.

re: To the person who was confused by Rumi. and fooled me.  unknown  10 Mar 06 1:12PM Thread Closed

> how about conversion to smurfism?
>
> kaleidazcope

If you choke a smurf, what colour does he turn?

re: To the person who was confused by Rumi. and fooled me.  unknown  10 Mar 06 1:13PM Thread Closed

:)

k

Return To Index
1 2 | Next

1.357s