poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 1-10 of 19
The most offensive thing anybody could possibly say.  OKcomputer  28 Apr 07 11:27PM Thread Closed

Don't say it here.

re: The most offensive thing anybody could possibly say.  unknown  29 Apr 07 12:07AM Thread Closed

it's malignant.

re: The most offensive thing anybody could possibly say.  banditfemme  29 Apr 07 6:58AM Thread Closed

Oh, It's you. I didn't realize you were still alive.

re: The most offensive thing anybody could possibly say.  annis  29 Apr 07 7:20AM Thread Closed

"...You're only making it worse..."

(my first post on the board by the way)

re: The most offensive thing anybody could possibly say.  paulo  29 Apr 07 12:08PM Thread Closed

'is it in yet? i can't feel anything.'

re: The most offensive thing anybody could possibly say.  WordsAndMe  29 Apr 07 7:26PM Thread Closed

> 'is it in yet? i can't feel anything.'
I'll be laughing for days from this..

re: The most offensive thing anybody could possibly say.  aerol  29 Apr 07 8:15PM Thread Closed

The Aristocrats.

re: The most offensive thing anybody could possibly say.  annis  1 May 07 3:00AM Thread Closed

Just thought I'd add that my first comment was a follow up to the "Jehovah!" one...

re: The most offensive thing anybody could possibly say.  Frown  1 May 07 3:31AM Thread Closed

Oh I didn't see you there.

re: The most offensive thing anybody could possibly say.  unknown  1 May 07 3:42AM Thread Closed

i just farted.

take it out it hurts

i want a refund

" i do"

Return To Index
1 2 | Next

Newest (expand)
  • Don't Keep it Inside
  • Lunar Dews
  • Salvation???
  • //bartender at suzie-Q's on thursday mornings//
  • BLUE OR BORED