poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 1-10 of 21
Anyone else take pills to get to sleep?  unknown  8 Mar 07 3:55PM Post Reply

I sometimes think I'm the only one who needs them....I don't want to feel alone.

re: Anyone else take pills to get to sleep?  unknown  8 Mar 07 3:57PM Post Reply

YES IT IS TRUE THAT WORLDWIDE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES PRODUCE THOSE PILLS FOR YOU AND YOU ALONE BECAUSE YOU AND YOU ALONE NEED HELP GETTING TO SLEEP.

re: Anyone else take pills to get to sleep?  netskyIam  8 Mar 07 4:09PM Post Reply

I like hot chocolate milk; Swiss Miss is great!  
Love the little dried out marshmallows.

Alternately, two Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
(high in essential vitamins and transaturated fats)
transport me to the land of Nod.  

sugar i does love yo fat

zzzzz

re: Anyone else take pills to get to sleep?  Isabelle5  8 Mar 07 4:31PM Post Reply

Hey, I asked a serious question, quit dogging the thread, will you?

re: Anyone else take pills to get to sleep?  unknown  8 Mar 07 4:45PM Post Reply

Seriously...I have sex. It is the magic cure-all.

S.

re: Anyone else take pills to get to sleep?  bologna  8 Mar 07 7:41PM Post Reply

fuck pills

i just don't sleep.

re: Anyone else take pills to get to sleep?  ShelbyS  8 Mar 07 8:01PM Post Reply

> I sometimes think I'm the only one who needs them....I don't want to
> feel alone.

you are not alone, not a tall. I have been prescribed various ones. be very careful with them, as most on the market affect easily addicted parts of the brain. try rozerem, they recently tried to put me on it but I have not started it yet. it affects only melatonin and is more similar to the natural way your brain regulates sleep.

on the flip side, if youve got ambien, take a bunch and start watching the carpet vibrate. I hear its quite interesting. Ive also found that klonapin (a tranquilizer used for anxiety) is very good for getting to sleep, though it can affect memory centers.

dont fear Izzy belle, I too have severe insomnia at times, as well as probably being bipolar. it is possible though that I am schitzophrenic, but I do not think so. the symptoms simply arent there on a relative enough level.

take care and best of luck, and if all else fails and you dont want to try pills, chamomile tea or heated up milk should both do the trick. the tea takes time though.

Shelby

re: Anyone else take pills to get to sleep?  unknown  8 Mar 07 8:17PM Post Reply

pills r bad for u man, i recommend three vodkas and as many bongs
wastes me to sleep everytime

re: Anyone else take pills to get to sleep?  netskyIam  8 Mar 07 9:27PM Post Reply

Shelby, if you're in the mood to tell more about that.
Like, I wonder how old you are?  Schizophrenia is so common.  
Bipolar? Moreso, right.   Anyway, the world of people, esp. poets, is positively profuse with brain-differents.    And they are all interesting.  

re: Anyone else take pills to get to sleep?  netskyIam  8 Mar 07 9:31PM Post Reply

Seriously, Isabelle, two glazed donuts do something to my metabolism; put me to sleep.

So does a Big Mac combo meal.  I think it's the fat & sugar in combination.

Missing the days of reefer, because that was nicely soporific too.

I once had ten thousand pounds in my room and didn't take a toke or twig of it.

Return To Index
1 2 3 | Next

1.423s