snff.

there. it is.

again.

re: Let's Call This, Forum Critical  unknown  1 Feb 07 4:21PM Post Reply

hehehehehe
my kinda poems
keep up the good work

re: Let's Call This, Forum Critical  mikebauer  1 Feb 07 4:23PM Post Reply

there you are. and, of course, your comments are very brilliant to you, but cartoon channel wit to me. why don't you guys get a motel room together and play "nintendo" or whatever slacker dudes call it when the jerk off together?

> > > > did someone fart.
> > >
> > > your face
> >
> > u iz co0l
>
> snff.
>
> there. it is.
>
> again.

re: Let's Call This, Forum Critical  unknown  1 Feb 07 4:24PM Post Reply

snff.

there. it is.

again.

re: Let's Call This, Forum Critical  unknown  1 Feb 07 4:24PM Post Reply

man who is this old fart?

re: Let's Call This, Forum Critical  mikebauer  1 Feb 07 4:32PM Post Reply

someone did you a disservice in teaching you to read and write i think. you don't do either very well; you don't have much to say and you don't say it a lot, and noisily. you could have been a perfectly good hair dryer, for instance, in a salon. you wouldn't have had to read, and you could say smart things to the clients for tips, and clever things to your friends in the evening in the bar. you'll look around here, in this forum, and see, but not understand that this is a forum, a discussion and dialog on a topic.

if you were brilliant, it would show in your comments. dooby and fymore like your comments and think you're brilliant. you've found a home, under the carpet, and squeeking, and this is a nice sit-com your giving us. given that you're a fat and middle-aged 32, and not very successful at anything, i think that this forum has to function as kind of a charity space for you. it'd be cruel of us to shut you up, and you're not really saying anything odd about the topic, cause you're not saying anything about the topic at all.

get someone to read this long post to you, cause it's all about you, and you know that's where your love lies.

re: Let's Call This, Forum Critical  unknown  1 Feb 07 5:17PM Post Reply

someone did you a disservice in teaching you to read and write i think. you don't do either very well; you don't have much to say and you don't say it a lot, and noisily. you could have been a perfectly good hair dryer, for instance, in a salon. you wouldn't have had to read, and you could say smart things to the clients for tips, and clever things to your friends in the evening in the bar. you'll look around here, in this forum, and see, but not understand that this is a forum, a discussion and dialog on a topic.

if you were brilliant, it would show in your comments. dooby and fymore like your comments and think you're brilliant. you've found a home, under the carpet, and squeeking, and this is a nice sit-com your giving us. given that you're a fat and middle-aged 32, and not very successful at anything, i think that this forum has to function as kind of a charity space for you. it'd be cruel of us to shut you up, and you're not really saying anything odd about the topic, cause you're not saying anything about the topic at all.

get someone to read this long post to you, cause it's all about you, and you know that's where your love lies.

we're not worthy
because your tongue speaks prettier than  $20 whore

re: Let's Call This, Forum Critical  mikebauer  1 Feb 07 5:19PM Post Reply

you being his pimp. but, what does a pimp know?

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next

0.975s