poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 1-10 of 119
i'm a genius  mikebauer  29 Jan 07 5:26PM Post Reply

i'm a genius and whatever i write is pure and the truth and can't be edited cause it's from truth and nobody can tell me how to write, and no poem is good or bad!!! -- do you like my poem?

re: i'm a genius  unknown  29 Jan 07 5:34PM Post Reply

i like you

http://poetry.tetto.org/read/2780/

really

re: i'm a genius  unknown  29 Jan 07 7:48PM Post Reply

> i'm a genius and whatever i write is pure and the truth and can't be
> edited cause it's from truth and nobody can tell me how to write, and
> no poem is good or bad!!! -- do you like my poem?

You may well be a genius - I'm sure you're up there - but true genius sees the big picture, the truth, and everyone's contribution to it.  True genius is centered enough 'within' to have a wealth of compassion for anything that touches on the 'without'.  True genius doesn't squeal and defend and get vicious when their 'knowings' are questioned, rather, they smile.  And understand.  You sound so tormented, M

re: i'm a genius  mikebauer  29 Jan 07 8:19PM Post Reply

no, i'm not a genius!! -- anyone could have seen this, cause i'm totally into edit and make a poem look like work scupture not word-vomit. this is a picture of genius people like you. your writing comment style sure doesn't sound like genius though, so maybe you're in here by accident. you sound like you're squeeling and and defensive, and maybe you're the guy that wants to do a matthew sheppard on me, i don't know. why don't you read one of the funny poems i just posted and have a laugh? i laughed and smiled when i wrote them.

> > i'm a genius and whatever i write is pure and the truth and can't
> be
> > edited cause it's from truth and nobody can tell me how to write,
> and
> > no poem is good or bad!!! -- do you like my poem?
>
> You may well be a genius - I'm sure you're up there - but true
> genius sees the big picture, the truth, and everyone's contribution
> to it.  True genius is centered enough 'within' to have a wealth of
> compassion for anything that touches on the 'without'.  True genius
> doesn't squeal and defend and get vicious when their 'knowings' are
> questioned, rather, they smile.  And understand.  You sound so
> tormented, M

re: i'm a genius  Isabelle5  29 Jan 07 8:47PM Post Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Spoken like the true emo poet you're pretending to be!

re: i'm a genius  unknown  29 Jan 07 9:10PM Post Reply

your carrot sucks tonight

re: i'm a genius  mikebauer  29 Jan 07 9:13PM Post Reply

now you sound like a genius. that's good. can you write a third part of Faust for us? i always wanted some cowboys in it.

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Spoken like the true emo poet you're pretending to
> be!

re: i'm a genius  Isabelle5  29 Jan 07 9:15PM Post Reply

Nah, I only like to write lyrical stuff.  No Faustinian drama!

imc

re: i'm a genius  mikebauer  29 Jan 07 9:16PM Post Reply

Faust was in lyric. verse. and has many comic parts. very strong, and, for yours, you could do a parody of "night at the opera", and have dancing. :)

> Nah, I only like to write lyrical stuff.  No Faustinian drama!
>
> imc

re: i'm a genius  Isabelle5  29 Jan 07 9:21PM Post Reply

Mine  could have dancing once my ankle is better.

Hey, it's dark outside, I need to go home!

See ya!

Isabelle, back to the window, Chasse

Return To Index
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next


1.232s