poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 41-50 of 140
re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  Mor  23 Jan 07 6:13PM Post Reply

For an intelectual you are not bright, for it appears that the metonymy of language and its figurative application is beyond your ken

Bowge.

There sails the ship of my desire
Bowge not it to quench my fire.
What compound do thy makings mix
In demanations focillations fix.

Mor

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  mikebauer  23 Jan 07 6:19PM Post Reply

why wud this make me "unbright", o radiant orb? and you're the one who didn't understand my dissing you by saying that your only message is "erection of mor ego". you rush in too quick, and don't ponder the field. and then, from your box in the ground, you babble what you might have said, based only on what you half heard.

> For an intelectual you are not bright, for it appears that the
> metonymy of language and its figurative application is beyond your ken
>
>
> Bowge.
>
> There sails the ship of my desire
> Bowge not it to quench my fire.
> What compound do thy makings mix
> In demanations focillations fix.
>
> Mor

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  unknown  23 Jan 07 6:35PM Post Reply

Oh, look, the asses braying at each other!

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  Mor  23 Jan 07 6:36PM Post Reply

Your presumptions precede you my intellectual friend.

I do not read the vast majority of your comments; therefore I have no knowledge of what you may or may not have written in regards to me.
Therefore logic determines that I am unlikely to answer you.

I have very busy life; I spend only a few brief moments on PC.


That time I consider is better utilised reading poetry written by other members; it is something you ought to consider.
It could possibly be beneficial in your lamentable quest to be a poet.

What ever aspirations you have to poetic greatness, nature has not deemed any great talent in your direction unfortunately.

I am happy in my own little world of doggerel, how about you?

Mor.

  

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  Mor  23 Jan 07 6:42PM Post Reply

> Oh, look, the asses braying at each other!

Before you shout too loud, look at what you are standing in; any deeper and it could be around your neck little jenny. (sterile variety)

Mor.

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  unknown  23 Jan 07 6:50PM Post Reply

Not me, I'm on my pedastal where all this crap can't reach me.  I'm just listening and laughing.

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  Mor  23 Jan 07 6:56PM Post Reply

I hope you are peddling fast on your “pedastal” may be it is one of those strange stationary ones that do not go anywhere; forever stalling perhaps.

Mor.

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  unknown  23 Jan 07 6:58PM Post Reply

It's kept aloft by my male co-workers imaginations.  Collectively, they have me held high, no peddling or pedaling involved, believe me.

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  mikebauer  23 Jan 07 7:09PM Post Reply

then, that's your loss, and it makes you misunderstand a lot of this thread, i think. you know the response you're going to give in advance, and you use the weapon that you've chosen, and advance. you should have been in the military, and learnt to see the field before you step into it.

mainly, i see you as having the english discomfort of not knowing where your value lies... pointing to knowing a prestigious thing, yet feeble to acomplishment outside your class. you're allowed here and you take advantage of our curiosity with your need for stature and authentication. you should have moved to america and just become a man.

> Your presumptions precede you my intellectual friend.
>
> I do not read the vast majority of your comments; therefore I have no
> knowledge of what you may or may not have written in regards to me.
> Therefore logic determines that I am unlikely to answer you.
>
> I have very busy life; I spend only a few brief moments on PC.
>
>
> That time I consider is better utilised reading poetry written by
> other members; it is something you ought to consider.
> It could possibly be beneficial in your lamentable quest to be a poet.
>
> What ever aspirations you have to poetic greatness, nature has not
> deemed any great talent in your direction unfortunately.
>
> I am happy in my own little world of doggerel, how about you?
>
> Mor.
>
>  

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  Mor  23 Jan 07 7:11PM Post Reply

> It's kept aloft by my male co-workers imaginations.  Collectively,
> they have me held high, no peddling or pedaling involved, believe me.

Well sit on your “pedastal or what ever one does on a “pedastal” it must be a great comfort to you.
Though I would imagine that your piddling endeavours at humour is only surmounted by your ignorance, why don’t you just go and chew a brick or something; it’s better than being box-stalled...
The hames of sense have never been coupled to your harness it seems.

Mor

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next


1.183s