poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 121-130 of 140
re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  bologna  3 Feb 07 12:44AM Post Reply

that was how my friend described his X-trip.

nonetheless. you have a firm grasp on reality. you know the world. i hope it is a happy one.

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  nightengale  3 Feb 07 12:44AM Post Reply

> > and what of spelunkers.
> >
> > masochists.
> >
> > nocturnal emissions.
> >
> > before i fall forever. i will cum in god's eye.
> >
> > a creation story worthy of milton.
>
> In the end you will kneel to God, you will not be forced to do so, but
> you will do so. Then you will be cast back into hell, hell will be
> cast into the lake of fire, the lake of fire will be cast into
> nothingness, even out of God's thoughts, and will cease to exist even
> to God, although it will exist in torment forever. Have a nice day.

How uplifting.

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  unknown  3 Feb 07 2:37AM Post Reply

"The bible specifically says that each person in
hell will be falling forever in a darkness that burns, in great pain,
great thirst, and they will be alone. There will be no laughing, no
buddies, no games, no fun, ever."

What you call 'hell', I call the Earth in a decades time (maybe less).  While we all keep consuming, and spreading, and ripping up, and tearing down, and clear felling, and dumping, and developing, and spewing noxious emissions, a hot fiery hell is almost here.  What do you Christians like to say?  One reaps what one sows?  You think living in suburbia, attending church and reading the fucking bible is going to save you?  You're kidding yourselves.  We're not even mammals - mammals live in harmony with their environment - they honor it, respect it, love with it.  Nope, we're shameful, virulent creatures and God's gonna make us very thirsty.  Sucked in, I say.  Can't wait to see the 'faithful' praying for the rapture, praying for Jesus' vengeance, when you're all as guilty as the rest of us.  Worst thing about you self righteous maggots, is that you think goodness is all about 'doing for' humanity.  Fuck humanity.  Do for the life you were given, the beautiful Earth you were placed on, and find some fucking humility.  Can't you idiots ever read ANY thing correctly?  Jesus...

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  netskyIam  3 Feb 07 3:09AM Post Reply

unky on the prior page, rebukes!

> In the end you will kneel to God, you will not be forced to do so, but

tee he-heee!  you so funny. you just made all that up, dint u?
Quote the chapter and verses of the Bible from which you drew this spew.

Or are you a creative writer... I mean, liar?

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  unknown  3 Feb 07 4:51AM Post Reply

In the end you will kneel to God, you will not be forced to do so, but

You are a devil worshipper, not a person of love

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  unknown  3 Feb 07 6:31AM Post Reply

I am a devil because I am trying to save you from a burning house? Come now! If I knew the house was burning down and yet allowed you to sleep on then I would be a devil. They called Jesus a devil also so I am honored. Thanks.

Romans 14:11  For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 20:14-15  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:7-15  And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:2-7  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Luke 16:23-26  And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  unknown  3 Feb 07 6:39AM Post Reply

I said devil worshipper, you can't read plain text, what makes you think you can read the bible dribble correctly.

and the lord saith all meanies will be thrown into the lake of stupidity until they can learn to love

> I am a devil because I am trying to save you from a burning house?
> Come now! If I knew the house was burning down and yet allowed you to
> sleep on then I would be a devil. They called Jesus a devil also so I
> am honored. Thanks.
>
> Romans 14:11  For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee
> shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
>
> Revelation 20:14-15  And death and hell were cast into the lake of
> fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in
> the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
>
> Revelation 20:7-15  And when the thousand years are expired, Satan
> shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the
> nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to
> gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of
> the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed
> the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down
> from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived
> them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and
> the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever
> and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from
> whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no
> place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God;
> and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the
> book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were
> written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up
> the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead
> which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their
> works.  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is
> the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of
> life was cast into the lake of fire.
>
> Revelation 21:2-7  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming
> down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her
> husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the
> tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they
> shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their
> God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there
> shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall
> there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he
> that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he
> said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he
> said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the
> end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water
> of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I
> will be his God, and he shall be my son.
>
> Luke 16:23-26  And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and
> seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and
> said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may
> dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am
> tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in
> thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil
> things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside
> all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they
> which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to
> us, that would come from thence.

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  unknown  3 Feb 07 6:53AM Post Reply

>I said devil worshipper, you can't read plain text, what makes you think you >can read the bible dribble correctly.

>and the lord saith all meanies will be thrown into the lake of stupidity until >they can learn to love

A Christian is a child of Christ, so a little Christ
A Devil worshipper is a child of the Devil, so a little Devil

Revelation 22:18  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Revelation 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3  Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

John 13:34  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

If I didn't love you I wouldn't bother posting here now. I love you so much that it hurts my soul. God is not done with me nor you. I am anything but perfect, a perfect love I do not have although it is promised to come in later days.

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  unknown  3 Feb 07 7:14AM Post Reply

I'm pleased to see that you talk of love.
Unfortunately the bible is not a book of love, it is one of the most atrocious hate filled pieces of literature that has ever been written.
Have you considered that it was inspired by the devil?

re: Let's understand the problem with belief.  unknown  3 Feb 07 7:23AM Post Reply

> I'm pleased to see that you talk of love.
> Unfortunately the bible is not a book of love, it is one of the most
> atrocious hate filled pieces of literature that has ever been written.
> Have you considered that it was inspired by the devil?

John 9:30-34  The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes. Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. If this man were not of God, he could do nothing. They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next

1.164s