poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 81-90 of 137
re: Christianity is but the vanity of man.  Isabelle5  1 Feb 07 5:20PM Post Reply

Mor, the fact is that if what Christians believe is right, you're going to be in bad shape.  If you're right, we'll be dead and won't even know we were wrong.

Seriously, do you think no one has studied and thought and prayed to get to what they believe?  Why do you have to knock what you don't have any belief in?  For a man who says he's seen and done so much, with grandchildren to be an example to, all I can think is that you are a sad, sad man.  At your age, to have to reach out to strangers to say that Christianity is only man's vanity, is more than sad, it's shameful.  You should know better than to be that mean.

You should at least know about karma and keep your mouth shut about things that do not concern you.  If you aren't a believer, you don't even need to think about it, do you?  

Maybe you're just a mean-spirited, bigot.  Think about that next time you want to slam someone's faith.

Christians are not wounded by your lack of grace but it's wrong of you to post it here where there are poets of all faiths.

re: Christianity is but the vanity of man.  Mor  1 Feb 07 5:40PM Post Reply

Again your absolute stupidity precedes you.

You are one extremely stupid woman, and you only see what you want to see.

“Christianity is but the vanity of man” how many times must I repeat it before it sinks into that thick skull of yours.

You are a total ignoramus of the lowest order.

Mor

re: Christianity is but the vanity of man.  ShelbyS  1 Feb 07 5:55PM Post Reply

egocentric ideals, Mor is quite right here. before that we were all mushroom eating wife sharing people. now we are scared and jealous and dont even know of who we as humans truly are and are meant to be. Isabelle, to you I say as I say to all of those other humans I meet that I do not truly agree with: you are where you need to be on your path in life, and that is all that is important. you must learn to separate your emotions from your beliefs, its a truly scary thing for me to think that if your religious world was unmade that you would teeter off the brink of reality with it.

one day, such things will occur. world religions will all crash at once in the face of true divinity. all of these religions, just like everything else in life, are pieces of the puzzle when separate and when combined and combed through are truth incarnate. take that into account.

Shelby

re: Christianity is but the vanity of man.  unknown  1 Feb 07 5:57PM Post Reply

ShelbyS
have you ever conversed with

C?

might be interesting for you.

re: Christianity is but the vanity of man.  ShelbyS  1 Feb 07 6:00PM Post Reply

are you speaking of a person or of another entity altogether? I have not spoken with this C but I will research kindly. muchas gracias.

Shelby

re: Christianity is but the vanity of man.  unknown  1 Feb 07 6:02PM Post Reply

C

is the username of a poet here.
he has some ideas/insight i think you'd appreciate.

re: Christianity is but the vanity of man.  ShelbyS  1 Feb 07 6:05PM Post Reply

thankyou and I have searched in the poem list but I could not find C (probably due to the inability of search to simply search one character) but I will look and would also of course appreciate a link if one can be produced. though its always possible with this magickal poetry land we live in that you in the robe with your hood up unknown are of course the C you speak of. I will look more.

Shelby

re: Christianity is but the vanity of man.  unknown  1 Feb 07 6:12PM Post Reply

here he is.

http://poetry.tetto.org/~C/

it's not i.

re: Christianity is but the vanity of man.  Mor  1 Feb 07 6:13PM Post Reply

Hi ShelbyS

If you look in the poem index he is halfway down on the first page.

I did not find anything to greatly excite me there, but that is probably just me.

Mor.

re: Christianity is but the vanity of man.  unknown  1 Feb 07 7:52PM Post Reply

shelbyS.  try CW

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next

1.144s