poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 261-270 of 275
re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  5 Feb 07 9:51AM Post Reply

Ah but the sense to use a rubber, when hammering an already beaten hole, is wisdom you seem to lack.

Mr Tickle

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  Mor  5 Feb 07 10:19AM Post Reply

Well Mr Tickle my arse with a feather

I suppose you can catch quite nasty things from ladies too.

One of my unusual task’s as an Army instructor, was to run a film show for each new batch of recruits ; advising them on the dangers of solicitation with the fair and not so fair sex.

It was guaranteed at least two or three of the nearly recruited mothers boys, would faint during its rather gruesome and informant showing of some of the then treatments involved in redeeming those somewhat unfortunate encounters.

Mor.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  MelissaK  5 Feb 07 10:37AM Post Reply

You can catch things because humans were not meant to have sex with multiple partners.

> Well Mr Tickle my arse with a feather
>
> I suppose you can catch quite nasty things from ladies too.
>
> One of my unusual task’s as an Army instructor, was to run a film
> show for each new batch of recruits ; advising them on the dangers of
> solicitation with the fair and not so fair sex.
>
> It was guaranteed at least two or three of the nearly recruited
> mothers boys, would faint during its rather gruesome and informant
> showing of some of the then treatments involved in redeeming those
> somewhat unfortunate encounters.
>
> Mor.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  5 Feb 07 6:47PM Post Reply

"You can catch things because humans were not meant to have sex with multiple partners."

MelissaK believes in virgin-wife-mother-death, woopdeefuckindoo.  Jesus H Christ, the moral majority flaps it's well fed, self-righteous, flaccid gums again.  Fucking will-imposers.  Just because it's your thinking, doesn't make it truth.  Ever heard of the saying, 'in my opinion'?  Christ-on-a-sidecar, you must be an absolute treat to hang with.  NOT.  Go away.  Do yourself in.  Don't care how you do it, but please, please rid the world of your evil fucking discourse, or alternatively, just shut up.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  5 Feb 07 7:09PM Post Reply

> "You can catch things because humans were not meant to have sex with
> multiple partners."
>
> MelissaK believes in virgin-wife-mother-death, woopdeefuckindoo.
> Jesus H Christ, the moral majority flaps it's well fed,
> self-righteous, flaccid gums again.  Fucking will-imposers.  Just
> because it's your thinking, doesn't make it truth.  Ever heard of
> the saying, 'in my opinion'?  Christ-on-a-sidecar, you must be an
> absolute treat to hang with.  NOT.  Go away.  Do yourself in.  Don't
> care how you do it, but please, please rid the world of your evil
> fucking discourse, or alternatively, just shut up.

Shut up, Fuckhead. The fact is that human beings were not meant to fuck just anybody they please. Don't put somebody done because they simply stated a fact. Go to hell, Motherfucker; and bring mikebauer with you.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  netskyIam  5 Feb 07 9:15PM Post Reply

> Shut up, Fuckhead. The fact is that human beings were not meant to
> fuck just anybody they please.

Invectives get no points here.

"The fact is"  
PRAY TELL, what fact is that?  
"that human beings were not meant to fuck just anybody they please"
Pray tell, on what basis do you support your assertion?

Who or what gave humans their strong proclivity to get as much from as many as they can?

Was this "meant" to be?  Or is this fact of human life a natural result of natural selection--the hungriest eat best; the horniest reproduce the most?

Nature knows no "morality", goose.  

Morality, vital as it is in a social setting, played no evident part in the process that has culminated in this present race of human beings.

I can prove that.  Can you prove otherwise, or will you say "God made us, filled us with susceptability to temptations, in order to test us and torture us, that he might cast the bloody-most of us into hell, for acting exactly as he intended us to act (fail) out his "moral" test of individual lives, all sullied by sinful thoughts and typically hypocritical, regressive acts.

Ah, the Bible!  netskyIam  5 Feb 07 9:17PM Post Reply

It is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.

-- Mark Twain, Letters From the Earth

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  5 Feb 07 10:24PM Post Reply

> > "You can catch things because humans were not meant to have sex
> with
> > multiple partners."
> >
> > MelissaK believes in virgin-wife-mother-death, woopdeefuckindoo.
> > Jesus H Christ, the moral majority flaps it's well fed,
> > self-righteous, flaccid gums again.  Fucking will-imposers.  Just
> > because it's your thinking, doesn't make it truth.  Ever heard of
> > the saying, 'in my opinion'?  Christ-on-a-sidecar, you must be an
> > absolute treat to hang with.  NOT.  Go away.  Do yourself in.
> Don't
> > care how you do it, but please, please rid the world of your evil
> > fucking discourse, or alternatively, just shut up.
>
> Shut up, Fuckhead. The fact is that human beings were not meant to
> fuck just anybody they please. Don't put somebody done because they
> simply stated a fact. Go to hell, Motherfucker; and bring mikebauer
> with you.

Fact?  FACT?  Believe me, reading your diatribe on what you perceive to be as 'fact' is hell in itself.  No need for me to go there, just keep posting your bilious claims of moral superiority, and we can all descend to hell together.  Shut up, facthead.  I'm not promoting indiscriminate fucking, I am, however, on the side of free will and learning, in whatever form it presents - be it a bad fuck, a good fuck, a casual fuck, or a permanent one.

Mind you, identify yourself as God/Allah or The Almighty, and we can consider YOUR OPINION.

You're sooo stupid.  Fucking ignorant.  Still, there IS a place for you in this world - say, tele-evangalism, the military, or the Republican party.  Go to it, hero!  Go get 'em.  Cockspank.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  netskyIam  5 Feb 07 10:40PM Post Reply

ha ha, invective with genuinely intelligent, entertaining wit like just above?

PRICELESS


I love it.  


Too bad that stupid people, the vast majority, effectively rule the roost;
producing such prodigious quantities of guano as will fertilize the Earth to death.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  5 Feb 07 10:57PM Post Reply

> ha ha, invective with genuinely intelligent, entertaining wit like
> just above?
>
> PRICELESS
>
>
> I love it.  
>
>
>  Too bad that stupid people, the vast majority, effectively rule the
> roost;
> producing such prodigious quantities of guano as will fertilize the
> Earth to death.

This is a marvellous place, Reid.  Talk about obtaining clarity!  When I first landed here, I didn't 'get' you.  Now I do, and I've been appropriately humbled by your wisdom, and your thinking, and your research, and your courage.  You're not in the least bit stupid, and yours and others intelligence and depth - elsewhere in the world and on this site - will lead some of us through the wilderness and the herds or moronic goat-people, and back home to Love.

I'm not religious, but much Grace be with you, Netsky.  If you know what I mean :)

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 | Next


1.415s