poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 251-260 of 275
re: The Bible and Homosexuality  netskyIam  3 Feb 07 5:15PM Post Reply

Useless dialog is worth less than silence.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  3 Feb 07 11:03PM Post Reply

NetskyIam is a dickhead.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  4 Feb 07 11:20AM Post Reply

> NetskyIam is a dickhead.

No he's not, but 90% of the people visiting Poetry Christian these days most certainly are.  Humanity is fucked.  You're all morons.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  Mor  4 Feb 07 2:50PM Post Reply

This thread seems to have created a considerable amount of interest, most of it exceedingly nonsensical.

However taking aboard Christianity’s position on homosexuality, and it open disproval of certain acts.

I would like to ask a question of those bible punchers in general, and its dedicated readers in particular.

Taking as a indisputable fact, that a standing prick has no conscience; what then is the difference on a dark night between a male or female arse (ass); very little that I have ever noticed, but there again I was not reading the bible at the time.

Mor.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  4 Feb 07 3:46PM Post Reply

mor you are correct :

"This thread seems to have created a considerable amount of interest, most of it exceedingly nonsensical."

this is one of those threads that needs to die a quick death.  it is so long that no one can
keep up with the conversation let alone remember what was written in the beginning and no one will take the time to read it all now.

give up people - talk about something alse!

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  4 Feb 07 6:02PM Post Reply

Mor,

Everything has its purpose and most everything can be used in a way it was meant to be. I can use a hard head to hammer a nail in the wall, but a hammer is the correct tool and causes less pain. If I was the creator of the nail I would recommend a hammer, not a hard head. It's the mind behind the person holding the hammer that determines if they will use the correct tool, not the hammer or nail. Maybe you should have read the instruction book before hand, and then you would know how to use your tool correctly.

I'll quit if you will.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  Mor  5 Feb 07 5:29AM Post Reply

Hammering nails in to walls is an uncertain pastime, unless they happen to be masonry nails of course.

However as you appear to have little practical knowledge on most subjects, the use and practical application of a Hilti nail gun or its equivalent seems to have escaped your attention for some reason.

As for quitting, you can wank all day for all I care, what ever turns you on is ok by me.

Mor.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  5 Feb 07 5:36AM Post Reply

Mor, I do believe you answered your own question: In an unlight room when penetrating an anus with the penis does the sex of the anus matter?

Answer: Hammering nails in to walls is an uncertain pastime, unless they happen to be masonry nails of course.

I'd rather be hammer than a nail.

Mr. Hill T. Gunn

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  Mor  5 Feb 07 5:47AM Post Reply

Well Mr Hill T. Gunn I think you will need more power in your cartridge than you have at present.
Rubber hammer are only used on blockheads and ignoramuses such as your good self.

Have you never heard of the G spot, probably not? In that case contemplate your belly button instead.

Mor.

constructive diversion  netskyIam  5 Feb 07 7:03AM Post Reply

Here's a fun thread at the Baptist place
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1805

Really, it is educational and fun at the same time.

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 | Next

1.082s