poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 241-250 of 275
re: The Bible and Homosexuality  mikebauer  30 Jan 07 11:10PM Post Reply

lameroso, i said "affectionate love" -- don't you even know about transcendental love, platonic love? it's what paul derived his body-hate notions out of -- the idea that the world we know is shit, and that body is shit, and that only pure spirit is real? and that the affectionate love is just that embodiment of pure spirit that is left to us? you really are a primitive aren't you? it's to bad you don't write poetry, cause primitive poetry has a certain power. much more power, anyway, than your powers of argument and reason. how long have you been an eleven year old? thirty years?

you think this kind of quoted dreck is supposed to make us stupified, but that only happens with this kind of style when a drunken father is beating you with a belt for sinning with your privates. i didn't even have a father, so i'm behind the curve. better get dr. goebbels to make an instructional film and project it at the auschwitz social hall cinema evening and beheading.

> > is paul saying that homo's that love each other are ok? those with
> > "natural affection"? and that the date-bar scene people are going
> to
> > burn in hell, but not the people who love each other? that would
> make
> > sense, since corinth had its homo scene, and paul is always
> conscious
> > of his audience. kind of like goebbels.
>
> Intimate love isn't the only kind of love, stupid. Don't bash the
> Bible. You obviuosly are a very sick individual. Your kind should be
> locked up. Try being silent for a while.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  31 Jan 07 3:25AM Post Reply

You are mistaken to think that Paul or any of the apostles came up with these ideas on their own, they were of course inspired through Jesus Christ who revealed Himself, and thus God the Father to the apostles and others of the time, finally revealing in inspired words through the bible who Jesus is, the savior of the world.

I feel deeply sorrow for you, but I do not have the patience of Job nor Christ, but I will not lower myself to you level in the muck as the pigs in their wallow.

SIUYA

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  mikebauer  31 Jan 07 5:07AM Post Reply

hardly. they may have been inspired to have good feelings by him, hippy commune and share the love, but jesus was a provincial amongst provincials. paul was the jet setter and he had a hellenistic education, and had to talk to very sophisticated people in many places... and he was the propaganda minister for the first reich.

> You are mistaken to think that Paul or any of the apostles came up
> with these ideas on their own, they were of course inspired through
> Jesus Christ who revealed Himself, and thus God the Father to the
> apostles and others of the time, finally revealing in inspired words
> through the bible who Jesus is, the savior of the world.
>
> I feel deeply sorrow for you, but I do not have the patience of Job
> nor Christ, but I will not lower myself to you level in the muck as
> the pigs in their wallow.
>
> SIUYA

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  31 Jan 07 7:32AM Post Reply

> You are mistaken to think that Paul or any of the apostles came up
> with these ideas on their own, they were of course inspired through
> Jesus Christ who revealed Himself, and thus God the Father to the
> apostles and others of the time, finally revealing in inspired words
> through the bible who Jesus is, the savior of the world.
>
> I feel deeply sorrow for you, but I do not have the patience of Job
> nor Christ, but I will not lower myself to you level in the muck as
> the pigs in their wallow.
>

For pigs they will wallow, in such a slough which fine
though man wallows in comforts; he cries is all mine.
For who emerges cleaner, from such mud baths as these
than the great hippopotamus, the best wallower at ease.

> SIUYA

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  31 Jan 07 8:16PM Post Reply

> MellisaK is an idiot. All mouth and no brains

MelissaK didn't do a damn thing to you, Asshole. Go fuck off.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  31 Jan 07 10:04PM Post Reply

> > MellisaK is an idiot. All mouth and no brains
>
> MelissaK didn't do a damn thing to you, Asshole. Go fuck off.

She may not be an idiot, but she's a tad reactionary and rude.  Sort of like you - abrasive and vicious.  Still, I do so enjoy the variety on this site!

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  MelissaK  1 Feb 07 6:37PM Post Reply

> > > MellisaK is an idiot. All mouth and no brains
> >
> > MelissaK didn't do a damn thing to you, Asshole. Go fuck off.
>
> She may not be an idiot, but she's a tad reactionary and rude.  Sort
> of like you - abrasive and vicious.  Still, I do so enjoy the variety
> on this site!

Most of the people on this site are rude. The rudest is mikebauer.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  1 Feb 07 7:17PM Post Reply

Mikebauer is a rude asshole.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  1 Feb 07 7:20PM Post Reply

you know what Mikebauer is?
He is Mikebauer.
one of a kind, shy, easily frightened, lame, asshole

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  3 Feb 07 9:20AM Post Reply

Mikebauer is an asshole.

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 | Next


0.949s