poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 171-180 of 275
re: The Bible and Homosexuality  mikebauer  20 Jan 07 7:46PM Post Reply

not when we're writing them, no. but, even still, i use them as reference at that time. other times i read everything... sorry, that's probably a complex idea for you. i mean i read-read the word-word in things which look like the bible but which aren't: printed paper things with bindings. you've probably seen some of their colorful covers laying around in the laundromat.

when i translated John from greek, i had to read a number of commentaries and grammars, for instance.

> People like you don't read them.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  20 Jan 07 10:26PM Post Reply

is that you in the green shirt and holding the guitar?

if so I like your site - i hope to hear you some day

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  20 Jan 07 10:26PM Post Reply

the above was intended for mike bauer

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  mikebauer  20 Jan 07 11:10PM Post Reply

no. what is the site you've sought and seen?

> is that you in the green shirt and holding the guitar?
>
> if so I like your site - i hope to hear you some day

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  20 Jan 07 11:28PM Post Reply

mikebauer.com

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  20 Jan 07 11:28PM Post Reply

I googled your name

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  mikebauer  20 Jan 07 11:42PM Post Reply

didn't come up. i don't keep a website anymore and a google would only have led you to a blank, as far as relating to me... a, "coming soon". mikebauer is one of the most common names in the u.s.. my professional name, different from this, has fewer members, but there are at least four producing artists with that name too. happily, i'm in it only for the art, and i'm not competing with anyone for shelfspace in the poetry world or the art world. i'm sort of not going to live that much longer, and i really only am projecting my work into the future: posting it here to try to catch a glimpse of what it will go through and which will be my "greatest hits" and which will be the foundation for my reputation as a fine writer. all these things, except for little normal queerboy have been published in print internationally and are part of the culture. and culturally, now including, i suppose, your comments on me, to be collected by some PhD'der in twenty years. you'll live for ever too, unknown.

> mikebauer.com

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  21 Jan 07 12:08AM Post Reply

I'm sorry it was

http://www.mikebauermusic.com/index.cfm

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  mikebauer  21 Jan 07 12:33AM Post Reply

yes, i saw this after, in a google... i hate to say it, but this is the last thing i'd want to be.

> I'm sorry it was
>
> http://www.mikebauermusic.com/index.cfm

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  nightengale  21 Jan 07 1:44AM Post Reply

> http://www.mikebauermusic.com/index.cfm

He's cute.

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 | Next

0.93s