poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index 161-170 of 275
re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  20 Jan 07 7:50AM Post Reply

"well, i'm queer and i'm tired of this pseudo-intellectual and sanctimonious talk about a non-subject, from non-scholars. from now on, religion is a sin and y'all can just live in it and i don't care a hang."

mikebauer,

You seem to want to vent your hostility towards intellectuals and Christians in general. Christianity is simple to understand, it does not take a PHD to become an expert on the bible, and if this were so then the bible would have a major flaw. The bible can be understood by the general public because it was written for all to understand the good news.  I respect your position but there is no reason to lash out against others in this regard. I wish you well.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  20 Jan 07 12:05PM Post Reply

As I knew you would, you have folded.

I don't care. I have come to the conclusion that nightengale is full of shit.


Anonymous

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  mikebauer  20 Jan 07 12:42PM Post Reply

unknown's have no theology, only superstition. they cannot read poetry, being afraid of words, and they comment in the discussion only because other people are commenting: they can't sit still. unknown's sully the reputation of all unknowns, and all unknowns more or less write in the same flat style: they're afraid of words.

> As I knew you would, you have folded.
>
> I don't care. I have come to the conclusion that nightengale is full
> of shit.
>
>
> Anonymous

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  mikebauer  20 Jan 07 12:49PM Post Reply

i am an intellectual, and you are not. a theological discussion is one thing, and a bathing in sanctimonious bath oil is another. you've shown nothing but display, never analysis: you quote yourself quoting, and your source is your belief in an inanimate object: a book. that's dubious. further, being an atheist, you cannot recognize belief as a phenomenon of religion, because you have no belief, only doctrine, when it comes to a theology of anything that is not ego invested. you don't write comments well: you bark, and you don't laying thoughts in a manner that allows exploration: you're afraid of failing your argument, though not your god, since your manner is offensive to the god of poetry.

you're a stick worshiping bag lady, shouting at the rich passers by... rich, here, in our talent and ability with words. read your bible, quote it to exhaustion... it won't matter if you wear it out, since you don't live by it, in any respectable sense.


> "well, i'm queer and i'm tired of this pseudo-intellectual and
> sanctimonious talk about a non-subject, from non-scholars. from now
> on, religion is a sin and y'all can just live in it and i don't care
> a hang."
>
> mikebauer,
>
> You seem to want to vent your hostility towards intellectuals and
> Christians in general. Christianity is simple to understand, it does
> not take a PHD to become an expert on the bible, and if this were so
> then the bible would have a major flaw. The bible can be understood by
> the general public because it was written for all to understand the
> good news.  I respect your position but there is no reason to lash out
> against others in this regard. I wish you well.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  nightengale  20 Jan 07 12:57PM Post Reply

HAHAHA.....



maybe.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  20 Jan 07 1:22PM Post Reply

>you're a stick worshiping bag lady, shouting at the rich passers by... rich, here, in our >talent and ability with words. read your bible, quote it to exhaustion... it won't matter if >you wear it out, since you don't live by it, in any respectable sense.

Lashing out at people for no reason (other than they post as unknown) is a sign of fear. So what exactly are you afraid of?

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  mikebauer  20 Jan 07 1:35PM Post Reply

the reason is there, and there is an unknown commenting on my poems with "mikebauer is going to hell". i've no reason, unknown, not to think that's you. why should i not? -- you're all unknowns. your anonymity, in a place of honest poets, denies you authenticity. certainly your arguments don't over-ride this, nor does protesting that you're ad hom'd obscure the reality that your stupid doctrine assertion on this and that is an attack on me and anyone else that doesn't yield to your will.

seig heil, and all, and have a nice day.

> >you're a stick worshiping bag lady, shouting at the rich passers
> by... rich, here, in our >talent and ability with words. read your
> bible, quote it to exhaustion... it won't matter if >you wear it out,
> since you don't live by it, in any respectable sense.
>
> Lashing out at people for no reason (other than they post as unknown)
> is a sign of fear. So what exactly are you afraid of?

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  20 Jan 07 1:44PM Post Reply

> i am an intellectual, and you are not. a theological discussion is one
> thing, and a bathing in sanctimonious bath oil is another. you've
> shown nothing but display, never analysis: you quote yourself quoting,
> and your source is your belief in an inanimate object: a book. that's
> dubious. further, being an atheist, you cannot recognize belief as a
> phenomenon of religion, because you have no belief, only doctrine,
> when it comes to a theology of anything that is not ego invested. you
> don't write comments well: you bark, and you don't laying thoughts
> in a manner that allows exploration: you're afraid of failing your
> argument, though not your god, since your manner is offensive to the
> god of poetry.
>
> you're a stick worshiping bag lady, shouting at the rich passers
> by... rich, here, in our talent and ability with words. read your
> bible, quote it to exhaustion... it won't matter if you wear it out,
> since you don't live by it, in any respectable sense.
>
>
> > "well, i'm queer and i'm tired of this pseudo-intellectual and
> > sanctimonious talk about a non-subject, from non-scholars. from now
> > on, religion is a sin and y'all can just live in it and i don't
> care
> > a hang."
> >
> > mikebauer,
> >
> > You seem to want to vent your hostility towards intellectuals and
> > Christians in general. Christianity is simple to understand, it does
> > not take a PHD to become an expert on the bible, and if this were so
> > then the bible would have a major flaw. The bible can be understood
> by
> > the general public because it was written for all to understand the
> > good news.  I respect your position but there is no reason to lash
> out
> > against others in this regard. I wish you well.

You are full of fear.

"your source is your belief in an inanimate object: a book"

The above comment proves you do be uneducated.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  mikebauer  20 Jan 07 1:48PM Post Reply

you must be getting off on being humilitated. a book is a book; people like you burn them all the time.


> > i am an intellectual, and you are not. a theological discussion is
> one
> > thing, and a bathing in sanctimonious bath oil is another. you've
> > shown nothing but display, never analysis: you quote yourself
> quoting,
> > and your source is your belief in an inanimate object: a book.
> that's
> > dubious. further, being an atheist, you cannot recognize belief as a
> > phenomenon of religion, because you have no belief, only doctrine,
> > when it comes to a theology of anything that is not ego invested.
> you
> > don't write comments well: you bark, and you don't laying thoughts
> > in a manner that allows exploration: you're afraid of failing your
> > argument, though not your god, since your manner is offensive to the
> > god of poetry.
> >
> > you're a stick worshiping bag lady, shouting at the rich passers
> > by... rich, here, in our talent and ability with words. read your
> > bible, quote it to exhaustion... it won't matter if you wear it
> out,
> > since you don't live by it, in any respectable sense.
> >
> >
> > > "well, i'm queer and i'm tired of this pseudo-intellectual and
> > > sanctimonious talk about a non-subject, from non-scholars. from
> now
> > > on, religion is a sin and y'all can just live in it and i don't
> > care
> > > a hang."
> > >
> > > mikebauer,
> > >
> > > You seem to want to vent your hostility towards intellectuals and
> > > Christians in general. Christianity is simple to understand, it
> does
> > > not take a PHD to become an expert on the bible, and if this were
> so
> > > then the bible would have a major flaw. The bible can be
> understood
> > by
> > > the general public because it was written for all to understand
> the
> > > good news.  I respect your position but there is no reason to lash
> > out
> > > against others in this regard. I wish you well.
>
> You are full of fear.
>
> "your source is your belief in an inanimate object: a book"
>
> The above comment proves you do be uneducated.

re: The Bible and Homosexuality  unknown  20 Jan 07 7:11PM Post Reply

People like you don't read them.

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 | Next


1.142s